The summer is officially here, in tel aviv. what can you do on this warm days? Here are some fun Attractions and tips how to spend your summer days in tel aviv:
1. Buy a fresh and tasty juice. tel aviv have every 100 meters a juice stands. The best and central ones you can find at Sheinkin st. Allenby at. and Hacarmel market. Tamara is one of the famous one, offers juice, yogurt and shakes.
2. Choose from all thirteen official beaches and go for a deep in the sea. all of them are free and offers changing rooms and toilets, lifeguard supervision and rescue station, chairs and sun beds for rent and pergolas. some of the beaches also offer public fitness facilities (Jerusalem beach, Gordon Beach, Charles Clore Beach, Cliff Beach)
3. If you don’t like the sea and you are a swimming pool person, there are some great pools to go to, such as Gordon, Marina hotel pool have a great rooftop view and Jimi. in every hotel there is a swimming pool you can enter by paying a one time entry (60-80 NIS)
4. You can have a picnic in Hayarkon park, find a cool spot or just Sunbathing. you can rent a boat or a bicycle and enjoy the great outdoor.
5. If you need a chill place to go to, a lot of museums and galleries are open and some even for free. and the best part, they have air condition!
6. And of course don’t forget to walk on a boulevard such as Rothschild or ben gurion, and visit a coffee shop or coffee stand, sit on a bench and read, eat an ice cream and enjoy some street music and art shows from time to time.
Enjoy the summer in Tel Aviv and don’t forget to drink!