The coronavirus changed the restaurant scene in Tel Aviv 2021.
You should check if the restaurant you like to go is still open
We have a map with recommended restaurants for you.
You will probably get an official booklet in the city of Tel Aviv with lots of commercial recommendations…
The places in this map are places my friends and I visited personally.
We recommend them without any commercial benefit and we’d take anyone of our friends there anytime.
Few things in general about food in Tel Aviv:
1. It is not cheap but it is wonderful
2. There are more than few kosher places – so please check opening times
3. Some places require reservations, but others don’t – so please make sure you always have a ‘plan b’.
4. Tel Aviv bars and food places open late. People could still get proper food around 11pm.. and drink later
5. Alcohol is REALLY expensive
6. You will get LOTS of great coffee. Try cold brew, try warm – try lots of stuff
7. Even in non vegetarian/vegan places – vegetarian/vegan options are quite common
8. Some chains which are not in the map are also great options: “Aroma” for coffee/breakfast / “Benedict” for 24 hours breakfast menu/ “Toni Vespa” for pizza – They have several branches, so use google.. 🙂
9. Many great places on the map and also others are in these great city areas:
– The TLV Port
– Old Jaffa
– Carmel market
– Levinski market
– Sarona market
– Nachlat Binyamin
Enjoy Tel Aviv!